Skip to main content

And the winner is...

The August 8th "It's in His Kiss" blog post by Gina Conkle (me!) had a random drawing for any copy of my book. Thank you to each of the readers for taking the time to take a look at Lord Marcus kissing Genevieve and Jonas kissing Livvy.

You all weighed in and here are the results:

Lord Marcus won 12 votes with his steamy, sexy kiss and for letting the heroine take charge



Amazon    B&N


Jonas came in second with 10 votes with comments about his hands in her hair (love!) and his appealing backstory





Sooooo... The winner is Amanda Clavette!

Amanda, please email me ginaconkle@gmail.com with the title of your choice (can be any one of my books).

Keep an eye out for more giveaways. I love to share books (mine and others).

Happy Saturday!
Gina Conkle



Comments