Skip to main content

Happy Thanksgiving from the Casa Authors



Shane Galen
This Thanksgiving I'm so thankful for my health, the health of my family, and my wonderful readers. I love going to work every day and writing stories I love and hope my readers love too!

Jane Ashford
I'm so grateful for the beauties of nature, which always revivify me. That's me peeking out from behind the gorgeous leaves. : )

Terry Spear
Having fun with decorating and photograph and family fun.

Wild turkeys in Omaha, Nebraska.
Have a great one! Happy Thanksgiving.

Linda Broday

I'm so blessed with all God has given me. I have food, a warm bed, and family who care about me. This is far more than so many people have. I'm also blessed that I can write stories that touch readers' hearts.



Blessings on you and your family! 

Samantha Chase

I am thankful for so many things in my life - my family, my friends, my health - but this Thanksgiving I am especially thankful because it is the first time in...35 years that I'm having Thanksgiving dinner with BOTH of my parents.  They've been divorced since I was 12.  This year, they are both coming to my house and I am preparing the feast.  It's either going to be wonderful or I'm going to have to change this answer to being thankful for 35 years of NOT having Thanksgiving with the both of them!  LOL!



Gina Conkle

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm grateful to have a warm, loving family. I'm grateful my son came home from college (his freshman year). He's having a blast and energized by what he's learning. I'm grateful my younger son is having a great time his junior year in high school (and maturing way too fast). He went ice skating with friends at an outdoor rink last Friday, fell down a few times, but got back up again - laughing and skating better after each fall. I felt like that night was a life metaphor. The transition from California to Michigan has been tough on him, but now he's fully settled and happy. I'm grateful for my husband, Brian. He supports me through ups and downs with humor and wisdom (and he's the BEST kisser ever). I hope you have a great Thanksgiving holiday with the special people in your life. Much love and blessings to you!


 

Comments

Post a Comment