Skip to main content

Who Said What, Now? by Terri L. Austin



So my third installment of the Beauty and the Brit series comes out next week. Yay!! 




Since I’m an anglophile and my hero is from Manchester, I thought I’d give you a little quiz called Which Brit. Ready?

Which Brit said. “I attribute my success to this - I never gave or took any excuse.”

A)    Winston Churchill
B)    Severus Snape
C)    Queen Elizabeth
D)    Florence Nightingale


Which Brit said, “Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!”
A)    Mick Jagger
B)    Keith Richards
C)    Queen Elizabeth
D)    Bill Nighy


Which Brit said, “I really don't believe in magic.
A)    JK Rowling
B)    Queen Elizabeth
C)    Charles Dickens
D)    Richard Dawkins

Which Brit said, “
If you're going through hell, keep going.”

A)    Bridget Jones
B)    Winston Churchill
C)    Jane Austen
D)    William Shakespeare


Which Brit said, “When life seems hard, the courageous do not lie down and accept defeat…”

A)    Harry Potter
B)    Queen Elizabeth
C)    Charles Darwin
D)    Elizabeth Bennet




The answers: D, D (playing Billy Mack in Love Actually), A, B, B.

How’d you do? Do you know your Brits, both real and fictional? Thanks for playing.

If you're interested in picking up a copy of HIS TO KEEP, you can pre-order here:


Comments

  1. Thanks, Sherri! And thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew all but the drug reference one. :-). Looking forward to your next book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all the quotes! I can't say I knew many of the answers though.
    Thanks for the fun, though!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment