Skip to main content

MY NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION by Jade Lee


So this year I’m giving up on the usual lose weight, eat right, work out more resolutions. Though I will say I’m going to try to meditate more. And I would like to do more yoga. I used to teach a yoga class. Now I’m lucky if I can find a down dog much less do one. But I’m ignoring all that and focusing on this single new year’s resolution.

I’m going to read one new author a month.

Sure everyone has their stand by favorites. I’ll always buy the next Dresden book by Jim Butcher and Elizabeth Hoyt is a favorite (and a good friend). I’m working my way through Georgette Heyer classics and Julie Ann Walker is just fun to read. But that’s not what I’m talking about.

There are literally thousands of good books out there by authors I’ve never read. A few of them are on the Casablanca list. Just look below:. 

So...my first new read is going to be Sara Humphreys Untamed. 


Then I’ve got Mary Wine on my list too; A Captain and a Corset
Haven’t ever read a steampunk book, so I thought I’d give a new genre a try.



So what about you? Who are you going to try that’s new or different? Tell me and one lucky commenter will get a book by me to try! 

Oh, here’s my latest. Don’t let the cover fool you. There’s some trademark Jade Lee hot sex in there!


-Jade

Comments

  1. Mine is to play more with my daughter. I do a lot with her, but I don't like to play much. I'm working on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. clean my bookshelves more

    bn100candg at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that resolution, Jade! I'm going to borrow it and try to do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read one of your books yet, but it looks fun! I also like your resolution. Are your books available in any electronic format?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jade! Happy New Year! I am always afraid to get sucked into a new series since I seem to have so many that I am trying to keep up with and I sometimes get overwhelmed but I did try a new fantasy series by Gillian Philip (Rebel Angels) that I am enjoying. I gave up on making resolutions since I always felt so guilty when I didn't succeed in fulfilling them!

    elewkf1 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment