Skip to main content

10 Reasons to Date an MMA Fighter by Sarah Castille

MMA fighters are hot.

Don't believe me? Check out a few MMA websites, maybe watch a live event, drool over Georges St-Pierre's Facebook page (I do!). You will discover man candy abounds in the rings and cages of the MMA world.

And what better way to celebrate the September 3 release of my erotic MMA fighter romance, Against the Ropes, than by convincing you that fighters are not all hot, sweaty bodies and tight little shorts over toned **ahem** bottoms. They are serious professional athletes, consummate performers, and definitely worth a shot on the dating front.

So, without further adieu...

10 Reasons to Date an MMA Fighter

Warning: not for the faint of heart, persons under the age of 18 or anyone expecting a gratuitous reference to the infamous "rear naked choke hold".

1. For an MMA fighter, it's all about technique.

2. They know how to score from many positions.

3. MMA fighters always use the best protection.

4. "My boyfriend is an MMA fighter" works better than any other deterrent. 

5. MMA fighters are always happy to diet with you.

6. If he says he's in your corner, he means it.

7. A submission expert will have you tied up in no time.

8. MMA fighters will keep going until they are told to stop.

9. They don't mind performing in front of a mirror...or an audience.

10. They will mount and take the dominant position without being asked.

And your bonus reason: MMA fighters like nothing better than a good long ground and pound.

But wait! Don't run away to your local MMA gym yet. Just in case you can't find your own MMA hottie to warm your bed, may I suggest...Torment.

He scared me. He thrilled me. And after one touch, all I could think about was getting more...

Makayla never thought she'd set foot in an elite mixed martial arts club. But if anyone needs a medic on hand, it's these guys. Then again, at her first sight of the club's owner, she's the one feeling breathless.

The man they call Torment is all sleek muscle and restrained power. Whether it's in the ring or in the bedroom, he knows exactly when a soft touch is required and when to launch a full-on assault. He always knows just how far he can push. And he's about to tempt Makayla in ways she never imagined...

Against the Ropes will be released by Sourcebooks Casablanca on September 3 and is now available for pre-order at Amazon or Barnes & Noble.

Test your creativity and share your own (PG-13) reason for dating an MMA fighter below.

Happy hunting (er...I mean reading).

Sarah Castille
http://www.sarahcastille.com
Twitter @sarah_castille
Facebook www.facebook.com/sarahcastilleauthor


Comments

  1. LOL! Love this blog, Sarah. It made me smile. Congrats on the hot new release

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha love that list! That might actually change my mind about the sport!

    I have to admit, I'm not much of an MMA fan. I just have a hard time watching it. Oddly enough though, I do like reading about it, thanks to Lori Foster's SBC Fighters series. But looking forward to reading your book, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice article :) I keep hearing about this stuff.. sites like mmadating.com keep popping up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, awesome list! I've never watched an MMA fight but I sure do love reading about MMA fighters. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum, looks like a delicious read, congrats on the new release. I don't particularly like to watch the fights themselves but enjoy reading about them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment