Skip to main content

Top Ten Reasons to Read DOUBLE ENCHANTMENT By Kathryne Kennedy




Next month Sourcebooks will be re-releasing the second book in the Relics of Merlin series, Double Enchantment. It will be thrilling to see the new, gorgeous cover on the bookshelves! For a bit of fun, I’ve compiled a list of reasons you might want to read this historical fantasy romance story.





Top Ten Reasons to Read DOUBLE ENCHANTMENT




 Reason Number 10:
You enjoy historical romances sent in the Victorian era, and are looking for a bit of a magical twist on Merry Old England.






Reason Number 9: You enjoyed fairy tales as a child. Now it’s time to enjoy one written especially for grown-ups.







Reason Number 8: You’ve always longed to let the bad girl inside of you loose! And if not, you can at least enjoy the antics of the bad girl in my heroine.



Reason Number 7: You’ve always wondered what it would be like to live with a gnome. No? Well, now that I mention it, you just might be curious…




Reason Number 6: You’ve always longed to see London by moonlight. In DOUBLE ENCHANTMENT, you'd have to add riding on the back of an enchanted stallion, walking through a garden of magical night-blooming flowers.




Reason Number 5: You’ve always thought it might be fun to have magical powers, but beware; you could be in for a surprise or two.




Reason Number 4: You’ve wondered what it would be like to make love in a Victorian bathtub. No? Hmm, perhaps you should.




Reason Number 3: You’ve always wanted to be rescued by a handsome man. Perhaps one with black hair and wicked blue eyes…




Reason Number 2: You thought it would be fun to attend an English flower show, with one of those frilly white hats and a lovely lace gown. Although in this magical London, the flowers are likely to be enchanted, and garden gnomes might run rampant, and if you’re not careful, the earth might open up and try to swallow you.




And the Number One Reason you should read Double Enchantment: Because you’re worth it! It’s time to treat yourself to an enchanting story, with a cup of hot chocolate in front of a warm fire, snuggled up in your favorite jammies, wrapped up in a fuzzy blanket, preferably while it rains or snows outside.


As Always,
Wishing You My Magical Best,
Kathryne


 PS. What's your favorite reading situation? Would you be in a warm bath instead of a comfy sofa? Do you enjoy hot tea instead of chocolate? Would it be on a tropical beach or a hammock in your back garden? I'd love to hear!




 

Comments

  1. I like comfy clothes, preferably loose sweats and fuzzy bed socks while parked in my recliner with my lap quilt handy. There's a nice big Brown Betty teapot on the end table filled with hot black tea with milk & sugar to refill my oversized tea cup as needed. Add a quiet house with no one to interfere with either reading or potty runs and I'm a happy reader. I'm quite happy to see this series return; I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard to beat a beach read. I love to slather up with sunscreen and settle into a beach chair. The roll of surf in the background is always the perfect white noise for any book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in agreement with Cheryl...number 4 please, ma'am. And I'll take the book on the beach with the sound of the ocean in the background...and a big glass of homemade lemonade on the side. Can that be arranged before tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute! What a clever idea and I loved it!
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a fantastic series - just loved it. As to reading, I enjoy reading in bed late at night with some of my cats cuddled up next to (or on lol) me! Congrats on your rereleases.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Since it's winter, I'd have to say cuddling up in a warm recliner with a roaring fire. And most importantly, a quiet house--one that does not say "Mom" every two minutes.

    Looks like an enchanting read.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment