Skip to main content

Ack, I Missed My Post!!!


I had an excuse though!!! :) I'm on a really quick deadline, and planned on pre-posting last night, and voila!!!! Storms knocked out my Internet. And this morning, it was still storming. And storming, and storming.

This is because a higher power than me knows I'm writing about werewolves in Oregon, and how can I write about rainy weather when we're in the middle of a Texas drought? So...I've got my rain, and no longer have to listen to a CD with the rain pitter pattering on it. :)

I still listen to the howling CD Diva Donna sent to me. Thanks, Donna! :) But next, I've got to book myself into a Scottish castle. Anyone want to go with me?

The reason? Book 7 and 8 just sold!!! Yep, two more werewolf tales, only one is set in the Highlands...where many of my ancestors came from.

So, what do you think? Ready for hot men in kilts? Who are a little on the wild--werewolf-- side???

Have a super Thursday! I'm back to work....

Terry, the tardy! Sorry, sorry, sorry!

"Giving new meaning to the term alpha male!"

www.terryspear.com

Comments

  1. Yahoooooooo! More werewolves in kilts! I'm happy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Cheryl!

    LOL, Suzy, they should be yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on book 7 & 8 sales! I've always thought that werewolves are much hotter than vamps!!! (the warm-blooded thing, and all!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terry,

    I always enjoy your fabulous posts about wolves and werewolves, and now in kilts! Whew! Bring on the fans, I can feel the heat already. Scotland will not know what just landed on their shores. Many congrats,
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOO HOO!!
    Congrats on books 7 & 8, Terry!

    And I'll NEVER turn down a chance to see/read about men in kilts.

    AC

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing news! Emily and I are so stoked right now!

    Cindy told me the news while we were at our book signing in Sacramento because I am a lamo these days and had not read it here on the blog. *bad Sharon*

    I am thrilled to know that you will be with us for a while to come.

    And did you say hot men in kilts? Now I KNOW I will be waiting on pins and needles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, AC!! Me either!!!

    Woohoo, thanks so much, Sharon!! I needed to be with you guys at that signing. I was born in Sacramento! :) For some weird reason I didn't get the comment notification saying you and AC had commented. Anyway, thanks so much! Hope you all had a terrific time! Wish I could have been there!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment