Skip to main content

Happy New Year: Some Resolutions, Some Goodbyes, Some Hellos

From Michele Anne Young
With the start of a New Year, I am excited to announce a new direction. My next novels will be published by Harlequin Mills and Boone, Harlequin Historicals both in North America and Europe under the name Ann Lethbridge. My first book, The Rake’s Inherited Courtesan is out in April 2009 and if you would like a bit of a sneak peek at some of the characters in this book, download The Rake’s Intimate Encounter, the 2009 kick off for Harlequin Historical's Undone line which you will find at e-harlequin.com as of Jan 1.

I am going to miss talking with you all here at Sourcebooks very much. For those of you who have enjoyed my books and would like more information on my next projects, go to www.annlethbridge.com or drop by the Regency Ramble blog, www.micheleannyoung.blogspot.com where Ann Lethbridge and Michèle Ann Young share news, and views and of course a healthy dose of life in regency times. I wish the very best of health and fortune to you and your families for 2009.

Comments

  1. Good luck, Michele!
    TLFHL was one of the best books I read this year. I know you'll do well wherever you go.
    We'll miss you!
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michele, we'll miss you terribly.

    Good luck in the future. With your talent, I know you'll be a success with HQN. I can't wait to read The Rake's Inherited Courtesan and I'm going to run right over and check out your sneak peek. It sound like a winner!

    Hugs....Robin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many wonderful wishes to you too. You're not going away, you're going forward.

    Don't be a stranger. You'll always have a place among Casababes. In the meantime, I can't wait to read the The Rake's Inherited Courtesan.
    Even the concept tickles me!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michele, I will miss your lovely voice so much! It has been wonderful having a fellow Regency-babe on staff! Best of luck in your future pathway. I have no doubt that you will find success, but we sure will miss you. Please pop in when you can!

    I just finished TLFHL yesterday and it was fabulous! I truly enjoyed it. Hugo gives Darcy a run for his money, and in my opinion that is saying a lot! Keep up the good work and keep us informed so we can read along.

    God bless, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Cheryl, Robin, Mary Margaret and Sharon, and thanks to all the readers who have loved my books and written to tell me so.

    The Lady Flees Her Lord, was a very special book for me and I was grateful for the opportunity to see it published along with all the other wonderful Casablanca books. I will continue to sign and promote this book of my heart and will drop by regularly to see how you are all doing. I am really looking forward to the story you guys are putting together.

    Since both of the covers for my upcoming books are now available, do drop by and take a peek if you have a moment www.annlethbridge.com

    Best wishes to all for the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on all the sales, Michele! Good luck on your books! You'll do super, though we'll miss you! :)And you mustn't be a stranger!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment