Skip to main content

The Countdown Begins


I realized this past week that Hex Appeal will be out in four months. Seems like quite a time, doesn’t it? But that comes down to about 16 weeks, 123 days. Wow!

When I finished 50 Ways to Hex Your Lover I had planned on moving on to one of the other witches. Except Jazz let me know I wasn’t finished with her yet. That there was more to say. And who am I to argue with a 700+-year-old witch?

So I took the story forward a few months and more problems popped up for her. You’d think after all her years in the mortal realm she’d know better, wouldn’t you? But Jazz being Jazz, it just doesn’t work that way.

So now Jazz has nightmares. Nick’s sleep isn’t all that pleasant either. Irma’s making new demands just because she wants to. And Fluff and Puff? Well, they’re accused of the unthinkable. There Wereweasel that operates the Ferris wheel is missing and one of the bunny slippers coughed up one of his shirt buttons. They’re in magick bunny slipper jail and if they’re found guilty of this heinous crime, they’ll be no more. And Dweezil’s business is in trouble and he’s demanding Jazz’s help.

One witch can only do so much!

But we are talking Jazz and she’s determined to make all things right.

So armed with a pair of crocodile stilettos named Croc and Delilah and her dramatic flair for magick, Jazz is determined to save her beloved bunny slippers, help Nick with his business, make some compromises with Irma and along the way acquire a designer wardrobe.

As I said, one witch can only do so much.

Hex Appeal, releasing November 2008

I’ll in the author spotlight all day at Bitten By Books on Monday, July 7. I hope you’ll stop by!
http://bittenbybooks.com/?page_id=4



Comments

  1. Sounds like a fun romp, Linda! Look forward to reading it!
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allright! 126 and counting. We can't wait. And what a good time of year for witches and vampires!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be here before we know it. Can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  4. My question is: how have you survived this long as a writer?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Marie, Christina and Michele. True, it will be here before we know it for all our next books.

    My net's been down all day. Ack!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheryl,

    After 76 books I wouldn't know what else to do. I think one, it means I can work in my jammies and two, the readers have kept me going.

    I also think it helps that I've enjoyed writing various sub genres.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment